Sunday 10 March 2013

My thoughts on Cloud Atlas

After watching cloud atlas directed by Tom Tykwer, Andy and Lana Wachowski and origanaly written by David Mitchell  I can see how important a good story and message is for a blockbuster film. for me the story said that everyone leads the same life over and over essentially just in many different scenarios, a lot of films don't really have a good overall meaning as this does, they just set a story (the characters, the problem, the resolution of that problem). for me if the film has a good overall meaning I remember it more as it made me think about it more, the film is quite long and does not directly give a meaning as it leaves you to interpret it as you will, when the viewer understands what the film is saying, they feel a certain kind of satisfaction at least some viewers might.

No comments:

Post a Comment