Tuesday 22 October 2013

Creating a Promotional Video For a Client

Recently me and my brother have been asked if we could create two promotional video's for a massage machine and for the fitness house. This video will be used to show to gyms all around the UK to try and sell the product to them, the second video will also be used to advertise the fitness house. We then arranged a meeting to discuss what the client specifically wanted to show in the video, I took notes to make sure we didn't forget anything.

I started planning last week, first I thought about what we will need to show in the videos, I came up with a few questions and emailed our client, she responded by emailing me a video that showed most of the ways to use the machine, I watched closely and wrote down all the body parts that were worked, then I came up with a few ideas how we could go about shooting them, I decided that we could probably film both videos in the same place at the same time as this would mean less traveling and in the edit I could use similar shots in both videos.

This week I am going to call the client to discuss my ideas and find out what she thinks of them, and then make appropriate changes if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment