Saturday 30 November 2013

Filming for our Client

Today me and my brother were called in again to film a few more talking heads, when we arrived we had to set up the shot this meant moving things around to get a nice background for the talking heads. I decided to use the canon 50mm 1.8 as its very sharp and clear which is good for interviews, the camera that we were using was the Canon 550D with a rode mic. Our first person who was going to be talking arrived,we did a test run and told her too look next to the camera as if someone was interviewing her, this did not work very well as she kept switching between the camera and the interviewer, I then asked her if she could look straight into the camera for the whole take, this worked a lot better. I then reviewed the footage and found that the audio was not that good so I decided to use my phone which the they held while talking, the audio from the phone was pretty good as it was a lot closer than the mic on the camera.
The next person arrived, we shot him in the same way as before to keep continuity between shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment