Monday 22 April 2013

22nd April and past week



For the past week, me and my team mates have been working on a viral ad assignment for the college, last week we were planning the storyboard, treatment, video location forms. lots and lots of paper stuff.

this week we shall finish the paper work (pre-production) and possibly start the production.

this is what I have done today

 
22nd April

First I showed Mell our storyboard, he said we should go and take pictures that will represent the shots on he storyboard. Christy and Gabriel are going to go and do some pictures for the storyboard, I have sent an email telling them, and they have confirmed their currant task. I shall now start a shooting schedule. I have also just done the talent information bios. I just found out that we have to change our music track as the company says

Any inquiries concerning favors, free usage, permission for non-profit YouTube videos, School projects, non-profit films etc.. will not be answered”

we will now have to change the music track, I have found a few sites that have free royalty free music on purple planet music, their music isn’t very epic, I then went and looked at soundcloud where I found a few Okay tracks but not really that good.

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment